Thursday 12 January 2017

Lunch

Lunch
An Irishman , a Mexican and a Blonde Guy were doing construction work on�scaffolding on the 20th floor of a building.
They were eating lunch and the Irishman said, 'Corned beef and cabbage!� If I�get corned beef and cabbage one more time for lunch, I'm going to jump� off this building.'
The Mexican opened his lunch box and exclaimed, 'Burritos again! If I get�burritos one more time I'm going to jump off, too.'
The blonde opened his lunch and said, 'Bologna again! If I get a bologna sandwich one more time, I'm jumping too..'
The next day, the Irishman opened his lunch box, saw corned beef and�cabbage, and jumped to his death.
The Mexican opened his lunch, saw a burrito, and jumped, too. The blonde guy opened his lunch, saw the bologna and jumped to his death� as�well.
At the funeral, the Irishman's wife was weeping. She said, 'If I'd known how really tired he was of corned beef and cabbage, I never would have given� it�to him again!'
The Mexican's wife also wept and said, 'I could have given him tacos or enchiladas! I didn't realize he hated burritos so much.'
Everyone turned and stared at the blonde's wife. The blonde's wife said,
'Don't look at me. The idiot makes his own lunch


No comments:

Post a Comment